[jetty-users] Deploy apps to separate Server instances with DeploymentManager

Hello,

I'm looking to do what's outlined in the following link, but I'm experiencing trouble. http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/WebappPerConnector

The example configuration provided simply doesn't work, even after adding the missing tags to the xml.

As it stands, I have two separate xml files which successfully create two server instances (same JVM). However, I can't seem to control which server a WAR gets deployed to. If I add an AppProvider through the DeploymentManager in my second server xml config file, the App ends up getting deployed to the first server.

Everything works fine if I use ContextDeployer, but it's my understanding that it's deprecated.

I'm using v8.0.3 from the eclipse site, if it matters. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Back to the top