[jetty-users] Broken pipe exceptions in client request handling

Hey folks,

I have a Handler that extends AbstractHandler, and the handle() method indicates that it should throw IOExceptions.  During the operation of my handler, I sometimes get what appear to be client hangups which result in a SocketException (Broken Pipe) and a resultant EofException thrown.  Have I missed an important step in my handler that I ought to be catching these rather than letting them get thrown?

thanks,

Neil

--
Neil Bliss  |  Senior Engineer  |  3Crowd Technologies, Inc.
c: +1.408.838.9632  |  o: +1.415.445.4500

Back to the top