Re: [jetty-users] start.ini vs jetty.conf

Make sense. Thanks a lot for this.

Cheers,
cheney

On 08/09/2011, at 8:18 PM, Jesse McConnell wrote:

depends on your startup approach, use the start.ini if your using java
-jar start.jar to startup jetty, use the jetty.conf if your using the
shellscripts in bin

least I think that is the rule of thumb, i only every startup with
java myself, never touch the shellscripts

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell