Re: [jetty-users] Which WebSocket protocol versions are supported by Jetty?

Well I'll take a stab..

jetty supports the latest versions on or around when they come out, if
you scan the hybi lists you'll see Greg on there a lot...and he is
websockets on jetty.  A couple of the rest of us follow it passively
in the background as it has been evolving.

if you look through the jetty-websocket source you'll see support for
the various drafts as they have come out.

http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/jetty-websocket

As for automatically downgrading the protocol support version based on
the client, I don't know enough to say without reading the code

cheers,
jesse

--
jesse mcconnell