Re: [jetty-users] How to disable directory listing

Hi,
Have you tried to remove all the welcome-file entries from webdefault?

On 9/08/11 5:44 PM, Jone Lura wrote:
Hi,

I have a web application and I want to disable the directory listing when the user enters an url location without a welcome file.

I have tried to change dirAllowed to false in webdefault.xml, but this does not seem to have any effect.

I am using a mywebapp.xml in the context folder, and have tried to add various settings there, but this did not have any effect either.

any ideas?

Best regards
Jone