Re: [jetty-users] Changes Between 7.0.2 and 7.4.4

Mack,

This was a fix to bring jetty in line with the correct behaviour.
Send redirect now encodes the URL if there was no session cookie
present.   If you don't want URL session tracking then you can turn it
off by setting a setSessionIdPathParameterName of null on the session
manager.

you can see the changes made to Jetty at
   http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/VERSION.txt

and cross reference details with bugzilla/jira

In this case the bug fixed was http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JETTY-1146

regards