[jetty-users] Changes Between 7.0.2 and 7.4.4

I noticed that when I do a sendRedirect from a filter with the following call

response.sendRedirect(IM_URL);

that when I do redirect to a url to a different domain it adds a jsessionid to the redirect. Before this was not the case. Below is a header dump. I have noticed that we also have a blackberry application that used to make http calls to the server, with 7.0.2 it worked correctly, in 7.4.4 it is broken, I havent had time yet to wireshark it to find the differences. Is there a list of changes to the http handling.

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Set-Cookie: JSESSIONID=4plrq09v5o8d115m079wftf14;Path=/
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:00 GMT
Location: http://localhost/im/index.shtml;jsessionid=4plrq09v5o8d115m079wftf14?
Server: Jetty(7.4.4.v20110707)

Thanks