[jetty-users] configure webapp to redeploy on change?

Hi,

I've created a webapp by adding an xml file to $jetty_home/contexts,
much like the example test.xml except it sets "resourceBase" to a
directory outside of jetty_home.   I notice that this changes the
usual behavior -- the webapp is not redeployed when jsps change.   How
do I configure my WebAppContext to redeploy on changes, like the apps
under $jetty_home/webapps?  Also, I'd like to go a step further and
make it redeploy when classes and jars in WEB-INF change.

thanks,
Rob

Back to the top