Re: [jetty-users] (no subject)

You might also try asking this question over on the cipango lists:

http://www.cipango.org/contact/

Jan

On 13 July 2011 00:53, <Shivering@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I want to use jetty in combination with cipango. Therefore I already managed to include the startprocess of jetty inside the OSGi environment. Following I want to configure jetty to load the cipango extension inside this OSGi environment. While doing so, I set

-Djetty.etc.config.urls=jetty.xml,cipango.xml,cipango-deploy.xml

In the loading procedure of cipango.xml, jetty throws an class not found exception. I guess this has something to do with the OSGi classloading.

Does somebody know how to add extensions like cipango in a propper way to such an environment?

Btw. as OSGi container implementation I am using equinox.

Best regards :-)