Re: [jetty-users] ProxyServlet hang with 304 and Content-Length header

Mike,

I think that it is the downstream server that is primarily at fault.

I guess we could update the client to ignore content-length on 304, but my concern is that is only 1 way that a server could be bad.  What if it actually sent a body with that response?    I guess we need to close that connection after such and error.

Can you open a JIRA/bugzilla for this and we will consider.

cheers