[jetty-users] getting setup with basic transaction management?

Hi,

I'm using jetty on a single machine, with mysql. I need a basic transaction manager for simple db inserts etc. The documentation on eclipse doesn't mention how to do this (or I've missed it if it's there). I wasn't aware we needed an external transaction manager for this basic sort of setup, I thought mysql handled it internally.

Does anyone have a recommendation on where to start with this?

Thanks

Back to the top