[jetty-users] Jetty Configuration in an embedded scenario

Hi,

I'm currently trying to setup a jetty in a webstart application. When I start the application through my ide or launch the jar everything works fine and the context starts as it should be. When I start through the jnlp of my webstart the context won't load since it cannot find my resources in a directory which it tries to resolve with
jar:http://localhost/~karl/betaville/BetavilleServer.jar!/edu/poly/bxmc/betaville/server/manage/web .
I used both new ClassPathResource("edu/poly/bxmc/betaville/server/manage/web").getURI().toString(); from the spring framework and this.getClass().getClassLoader().getResource("edu/poly/bxmc/betaville/server/manage/web").toExternalForm()

as the standard way. Both deliver the same kind of uri and jetty won't load the context. I guess this is due to the http-url.

Has anyone have experiences with this and can even help me on this?

Thanks for your help in advance,

Karl

Back to the top