[jetty-users] Jetty and Apache Reverse Proxy (session problem)

Hi List,

I have a problem while configuring the Apache Server as a Reverse Proxy using Jetty as a Servlet Container. Writing the httpd.cong is quite easy, and everything worked fine ... at the first moment. But I use Sessions for Login in my Java WebApp and the Apache isn't setting any cookie header, so the Jetty thinks, that every request is a new client and generates a new JSESSIONID.

Here is some code:

httpd.conf

ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia On