Re: [jetty-users] configure.dtd downtime?

On 10.11.2010 21:35, Jan Bartel wrote:
Just noticed the stack trace at the bottom of your post.

The problem with the url is in one of the tag libs you're using:

org/eclipse/jetty/webapp/TagLibConfiguration$TldProcessor.parse(TagLibConfiguration.java:144)
Thanks for your feedback! Hmm, i'll have to dig a bit then... I don't use any taglibs in my webapp, it's all Apache Wicket based. But maybe they are part of a dependency...

regards,
Daniel

Back to the top