Re: [jetty-users] How (if possible at all) to control the way Jetty7 handles links in webapps folder.

Alex,

If you want that sort of control your best bet is to use the Context Deployment approach and use the xml file descriptors pointing to your webapps, the added benefit is this is how you get hot deployment with jetty as well

examples are in the contexts and contexts-available directories in the standard download

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Deploy_Web_Applications

cheers,
jesse

--