[jetty-users] Jetty and Tanuki Wrapper

Hello all,

I'm trying to start my Jetty 7.1.6 as windows service using Tanuki service wrapper.
And I have met the problem.

Tanuki bat file for service installation and start must be kept into bin folder, and this folder is root for Jetty as service.
But start.jar is held into root Jetty folder and must be started from root folder by java -jar start.jar
Is the way to set Jetty home using Java properties or commend line arguments?

Thanks!
--

Aleksey Didik,

Solution Architect

Tel (Office): + 7 846 342 51 74 ext.242
Mob: +7 927 730 76 43
Skype ID: aleksey.didik

Maxifier - AOP Technology Award Winner 2010

Confidential and/or legally privileged information may be in this email, which only the intended addressee(s) may access.  If you have received this email in error, please inform us immediately and delete all copies from your system.  Maxifier Limited uses anti-virus systems but can take no responsibility for any viruses which attach to this email.

Back to the top