[jetty-users] HttpClient.stop a must for synchronous client?

I am implementing a synchronous HTTP client. My client application doesn't end until I call the HttpClient's stop method. As a result, for processing every request, I am starting and stopping my HttpClient instance. Is this how it's supposed to be? The examples that are available off of http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/HttpClient don't include a call to stop method.

Please advise.

Thanks
Sachin

Back to the top