[jetty-users] Continuations, workflows and Jetty

Hello,

I am looking at examples Jetty continuations here : http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Feature/Continuations#Continuation_Examples . Has anyone encountered examples of continuations being used in workflow execution? I have use cases that deal with branched, non-linear (but single-threaded) workflows where each branch could contain workflow nodes with async I/O operations.

Any pointers to documentation, examples for such use cases would be greatly useful

Thanks!
-Sidharta S

Back to the top