Re: [jetty-users] Jetty really not Java EE compatible?

Specially if you base your project upon Spring, which is "de facto"
standard nowadays for enterprise/corporate Java, JEE full stack
container certification doesn't matters anymore.

I run my company critical business using Spring+Jetty combo and I'm
very happy about it. Very stable, fast, secure, etc, etc...

Rgrds,
JV -- julioviegas.com