[jetty-users] Setting up Jetty 7 and multiple apps on different ports

Hello,
I'm new to Jetty, I have used it on some test apps on the default port and have found the performance and over head to be really good. I'm now interested in setting up two apps running on two different ports. Here is an example of the config I'm looking for.

webapps:
 - AppOne
   - AppRoot: $JETTY_HOME/webapps/AppOne
   - Port: 9090
   - AppURL: http://127.0.0.1:9090/
   - MaxThreads: 50

 - AppTwo
   - AppRoot: $JETTY_HOME/webapps/AppTwo
   - Port: 9091
   - AppURL: http://127.0.0.1:9091/
   - MaxThreads: 100

I feel like I'm missing something since I have looked at the examples and I'm not sure how to set this up. I have done this in Tomcat but I'm kinda confused with jetty 7.

Thanks,
tom

Back to the top