Re: [jetty-users] First experiences using Jetty for unittest

Jetty 7 has aggregates where are a single dependency for all of the
bits and pieces you might need..you must have just missed it.

if there is a particular bundle that you need rolled then open an
issue for it and we'll see about added one...for example I am not sure
if we have the jsp aggregate bundle yet which it seems like you might
need.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/aggregate/

cheers,
jesse