Re: [jetty-users] Default (Virtual) Context

 Thank you!

It works now. I had forgot to remove the virtual hosts from the WebAppContext! :P

Best,
Jon Kristensen

On 7/12/2010 5:59 PM, Hugues Malphettes wrote:
Jon,
you need to setup a web-application or a servlet handler that uses the
context path "/".
That web-application will handle those requests.
I hope this helps,
Hugues

On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 8:52 AM, Jon Kristensen