Re: [jetty-users] Howto serve to WWW on OS X?

Hi,

You can shutdown Apache and run Jetty instead. On  Unix system such as
macosx, you will need to either start jetty as the root user or use
setuid: http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Howto/Port80

As an alternative: you can keep running Apache on port 80 and
configure it to forward the requests to jetty:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Jetty/Tutorial/Apache

I hope this helps,
Hugues