[jetty-users] logging and setting up jetty as plain java project

Hi,

I have created eclipse java project.  In it I copied start.jar from jetty 7.1.4.  Along with it I copied its context, lib, etc, logs, resources.
I am also running a launch configuration with org.eclipse.jetty.start.Main as Main class.  On running it the console prints fine
2010-06-14 16:32:17.036:INFO::jetty-7.1.
4.v20100610
2010-06-14 16:32:17.286:INFO::Started SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080

But when browsing with firefox http://localhost:8080 I get below error.
Error 404 - Not Found.
No context on this server matched or handled this request.
Contexts known to this server are:

Also how can I tune its logging ? I see log4j.properties but its changes are not used at all.

do I have to add other libs from lib directory to above java project ?

Regards,

Miten Mehta

Back to the top