[jetty-users] Problens in 7.1.*? Address already in use error!

Hi.

I changed the jetty version in my project from 7.0.2 to 7.1.*. All version from 7.1.* don't worked.

When i try to start server using jetty.sh I get a error,  Address already in use, but the address is not in use. In all 7.1.* i get this error.
IMPORTANT: I don't deploy any app I just started the server with the test.war app.

WARN::FAILED SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:8080: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
WARN::FAILED org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server@6a510e39: java.net.BindException: Address already in use
WARN::EXCEPTION
java.net.BindException: Address already in use
    at sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Native Method)
    at sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(Unknown Source)

If i start the server using java -jar it's work, if I pass jetty.xml parameter, it's will fail and I will get the port error.

And in my java/maven project I get this erro, in the project i just changed the Jetty version in maven pom:
WARN log.warn:40 - java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.eclipse.jetty.jsp.JettyLog

What change in 7.1*? What I need to make work?

Back to the top