Re: [jetty-users] Re: NPE in WebSocketServlet

Hi All,
I test in jetty-maven-plugin 7.0.2.v20100331. It still doesn't work.
----
java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.jetty.websocket.WebSocketFactory.upgrade(WebSocketFactory.java:92)
Reference:
http://download.eclipse.org/jetty/7.0.2.v20100331/xref/org/eclipse/jetty/websocket/WebSocketFactory.html
91 HttpConnection http = HttpConnection.getCurrentConnection();
92 ConnectedEndPoint endp = (ConnectedEndPoint)http.getEndPoint();
//http is null.
----
Any idea?

Regards,