[jetty-users] Re: Jetty, Freemarker & JspTaglibs

Of course I meant jetty:run-exploded, not mvn:run-exploded...

2010/3/5 Sven Jacobs <sven.jacobs@xxxxxx>
Hi all,

I was wondering if there's already a solution for this (http://markmail.org/thread/z7aj34ljitysrzjo) problem? I'm also using Freemarker with Jetty 7.0.1 and receive an error when I use "JspTaglibs" in a Freemarker template and run Jetty with jetty:run. It does work though when running with mvn:run-exploded. Unfortunately with mvn:run-exploded Jetty won't record file modifications during runtime as opposed to jetty:run, so no rapid development here ;(

Regards,
Sven

Back to the top