[jetty-users] Fwd: eclipse : web project in which jetty searches the web.xml file at the wrong place (error 404)

hello,

I'm using eclipse + jbosstools plugin (to develop java server faces
projects) + jetty on fedora 12.
I created a web project, with JSF capabilities, but when starting jetty
I have the error 404 :
RequestURI=/test_richFaves_integre_6/WEB-INF/web.xml NOT FOUND.

the web.xml file seems to be in the root folder of the project, and
eclipse don't let me put it on the WEB-INF folder.

do you know how to resolve this problem?

olivier

___________________________________________________________________________ Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

Back to the top