Re: [jetty-users] WebSockets and the frame parameter

Peter, Erin,

the mailing list is not dead..... we're just very very very busy.
Doing out best to maintain free support.

The frame byte is there because it is in the wire protocol.
It's not present in the javascript API and currently only
the utf-8 string framing can be used from javascript.

In the next release, I'll probably add convenience methods that
don't take the framing byte and just apply the default.

regards

Back to the top