[jetty-users] Unable to get precomiled JSPs to work with WebSphere 6.1

Is it possible to get precompile 1.5 JSPs to work in WebSphere 6.1? I am using the maven jetty jspc plugin with jdk 1.5.

So far I have had better luck using the jetty jspc maven plugin but some of my JSPs don't work on WebSphere 6.1. Specifically JSPs that do an include are not working.

The .java file line that is failing at runtime is:

org.apache.jasper.runtime.
JspRuntimeLibrary.include(request, response, "inc/header.jsp", out, false);

WebSphere reports the following runtime error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org/apache/jasper/runtime/JspRuntimeLibrary.include(Ljavax/servlet/ServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/ServletResponse;Ljava/lang/String;Ljavax/servlet/jsp/JspWriter;Z)V

I have included in my shared library the following jar:

jsp-2.1-6.1.14.jar from the org.mortbay.jetty group.

Back to the top