[jetty-users] ServerSocket is null after run some time

I has used jetty-6.1.16 and util package in my project.
last weekend i has tested my project in a very big pressure environment.
300 request each other with a 200KB file with while(true) test.
and the some problem after some time (perhaps one or tow days) there is
no response from server. and so i hacked to the memory by jmap to see
what happened and i find that the ServerSocket of SocketConnector is
null and Acceptor is null too (in memory there is no instance of
Acceptor) .but the Server is still run because server.isRunning() return
true. Can some people help me finger out what happened, and by the way
after some time (perhaps one hour) after  i started the test the little
memory ,256MB, was eta , and there are many outofmemory error.

Back to the top