Re: [jetty-users] WebSocket auto disconnect after 30sec ?

I have noticed the same thing using a Java WebSocket client, so it
looks like the server sees the socket is inactive and closes it after
30 seconds of inactivity (this makes sense I think if the users
browser crashes or they close the tab etc)

I was going to get around it by sending Ping? Pong! messages (similar
to you), but I wonder if there is a better way.