[jetty-users] JDBCSessionManager with Jetty 7

Hello,

I have followed the instructions here:
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/JETTY/Session+Clustering+with+a+Database .
After some troubles (JDBCSessionManager doesn't play well with Oracle) I
have got this thing running. But when I connect to our website I get the
following warning in stderr:
---------------------------
2010-01-06 18:29:24.263:WARN::/index_en.html: java.lang.ClassCastException:
org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.HashSessionManager$Session cannot be cast
to org.eclipse.jetty.server.session.JDBCSessionManager$Session
---------------------------
And the server replies with "404 Not Found".

>From this log I can not get any hints why something is trying to use
HashSessionManager (instead of JDBCSessionManager) and why it is trying to
cast it. How can I get a stack-trace in this situation? Any other good
suggestions?

PS: I am working with Jetty 7 SVN trunk version and ultimately will want to
get the memcached session manager (
http://code.google.com/p/jetty-session-memcached/ ) working on Jetty 7.

Regards,
erkulas