Re: [jetty-users] Search Engine Friendly URLs

I've seen this[1] referenced before. No idea if it will work for what you want or not.

http://tuckey.org/urlrewrite/

Andrew Penhorwood wrote:
Is there a way to do Search Engine Friendly (SEF) URL in Jetty 7?  I am
using Railo (open source coldfusion engine) with Jetty 7 and that is working
great.  But now I would like to enable SEF URLs so that
domain/index.cfm/data/name gets processed as if it was
domain/index.cfm?data=name

I found a filter from the OpenBlueDragon (another open source coldfusion
engine) that should convert the /data/name part into path info.  It does not
seem to work and it was compiled for Jetty 6.x.

Any help / pointers would be greatly appreciated.