[jetty-users] Re: maven cannot recognized for jetty plugin

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 4:46 PM, Wahida Nusrat <wahida.nusrat@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi

I have download jetty 6 from http://dist.codehaus.org/jetty/jetty-6.1.18/jetty-6.1.18-src.zip, and extract it into my eclipse workspace folder. but when I want to run jetty from command prompt  in %workspace%\jettey-6.1.18 directory I have found "'mvn' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file"

N. B. I have already run mvn batch file form the bin directory where maven is installed.

thanks

Wahida

Back to the top