[jetty-users] HttpClient and HttpExchange, ContentExchange

Hello I am newbie here. I am trying to implement/add HTTP client interface to my existing application. I have read through the tutorials regarding HTTPClient but unfortunately it does not seem enough for me :(
I have a couple of questions left in my mind. here are a few questions

1. I only found addAddress and addURI, addURL methods, How do i add URL parameters to the address? Do i have to hardcode to the address string while I am creating address?   e.g. new Address("www.host.com/request?para1=val1&para2=val2, 8080)
or is there any api that I can add gracefully to the hostname address?  such as addURLParameter("para1", "val1");

2. how do i get the response content? asynchronously and synchronously.

3.  If I choose to code synchronously, do the callbacks methods  onXxxx() still work?

4. are there any complete example using httpclient other than the tutorial on the website?

Thanks you in advance.

Cheers
DK

Back to the top