[jetty-users] Jetty with CDC (J9) : NIO issue

Hi everyone.

I have an osgi environment (based on Equinox) running on my device and am using J9 as the JVM. I am also trying to add the org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty_2.0.0 bundle as my http server in my embedded device and have resolved other dependencies except that I am now running into "nio" issue; java.nio is not part of the J9 that I have and I am getting the following exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.nio.channels.CancelledKeyException
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method) at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(Unknown Source) at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectorManager.doStart(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.jetty.nio.SelectChannelConnector.doStart(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Unknown Source) at org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.HttpServerManager.updated(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.equinox.http.jetty.internal.Activator.start(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl$1.run(Unknown Source) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.startActivator(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleContextImpl.start(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.BundleHost.startWorker(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.AbstractBundle.resume(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.Framework.resumeBundle(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.resumeBundles(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.incFWSL(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.doSetStartLevel(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.internal.core.StartLevelManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source) at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(Unknown Source)
Is there a way to get around this issue?

Many thanks
Ali.

Back to the top