Re: [jetty-users] grails + groovyws + jetty

I've forgot to mention the jetty version: 6.1.18

From: Mihai <cazacugmihai@xxxxxxxxx>
To: jetty-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2009 11:24:07 AM
Subject: [jetty-users] grails + groovyws + jetty

Hi,

In my app I've used groovyws to access some services. If I use the Tomcat for deploying,
the app works fine (it's able to acceess that services) but when I use Jetty, I've got this error:

[error]
Jun 19, 2009 10:07:21 AM groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient getBindingOperationInfo
WARNING:  Using SOAP version: 1.1
97102 [1741825447@qtp-741284129-7] ERROR StackTrace - Sanitizing stacktrace:
java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraint violation: when resolving overridden method "org.apache.cxf.jaxb.attachment.JAXBAttachmentMarshaller.addMtomAttachment(Ljavax/activation/DataHandler;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)Ljava/lang/String;" the class loader (instance of org/mortbay/jetty/webapp/WebAppClassLoader) of the current class, org/apache/cxf/jaxb/attachment/JAXBAttachmentMarshaller, and its superclass loader (instance of <bootloader>), have different Class objects for the type javax/activation/DataHandler used in the signature
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.JAXBDataBase.getAttachmentMarshaller(JAXBDataBase.java:83)
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.createMarshaller(DataWriterImpl.java:127)
    at org.apache.cxf.jaxb.io.DataWriterImpl.write(DataWriterImpl.java:169)
    at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.writeParts(AbstractOutDatabindingInterceptor.java:104)
    at org.apache.cxf.interceptor.BareOutInterceptor.handleMessage(BareOutInterceptor.java:68)
    at org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:226)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:469)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:299)
    at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ClientImpl.invoke(ClientImpl.java:251)
    at groovyx.net.ws.AbstractCXFWSClient.invokeMethod(AbstractCXFWSClient.java:93)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.PogoMetaClassSite.call(PogoMetaClassSite.java:45)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.CallSiteArray.defaultCall(CallSiteArray.java:40)
    at org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.callsite.AbstractCallSite.call(AbstractCallSite.java:117)
    at apps.promep.UserSyncService.export(UserSyncService.groovy:31)
[/error]

Even if I remove all jars that contains the "javax/activation/DataHandler" from my app lib directory and JETTY_HOME/lib,
the error still appears.

Does somebody have an idea about how to solve this problem?

Thanks.

Back to the top