[jetty-dev] Implementing org.eclipse.jetty.server.RequestLog in logback-access for Jetty 12

Hello All,

In the context of the logback-access project, I am trying to implement
the RequestLog interface for Jetty 12.

The logback-access project has implementations of the RequestLog
interface for earlier versions of Jetty, e.g. versions 9, 10, 11.
In these earlier versions of Jetty, the org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request
class was also an implementation of
jakarta.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest interface.

In Jetty versions 12 however, and as far as I understand, this is no
longer the case.

Given  org.eclipse.jetty.server.Request or o.e.j.s.Response, how can I
obtain the corresponding jakarta.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest or
HttpServletResponse in Jetty 12?

Many thanks for your assistance.

--
Ceki Gülcü