Re: [jetty-dev] TLS Support

On 2/20/19, 7:11 PM, "jetty-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Simone Bordet" <jetty-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of sbordet@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We will, but we need to have exact details first.

Ok. I know that's one take, another is "A/B tests prove this is your bug, we'll get more details to you when we can...". Often a stack trace is enough to find a bug. And this is a big deal, a "your only LTS Java is about to be untrustworthy" kind of deal, so the sooner they know...

If it's really just TLS 1.3 that certainly will help but from the bugs there it's probably not really certain yet.

Thanks,
-- Scott

Back to the top