Re: [jetty-dev] How can I implement order guaranteed request for each Client IP?

Hi, Greg Thank you for your kind response. I already knew that the order is not guaranteed at the network transport level. I'm using Jetty + CXF as a "server", and I'm not interested in the order that the client sends. I just want the requests sent by multiple clients to put in the queues assigned to each IP at Jetty server. In order to do this, Jetty distributes the messages to the queue before they are assigned to them by Random Thread. I am looking for a way to stack up in the queue by IP within Jetty for this task. Apart from the client, I want to know the functions and settings that can manage the distributed queue by the request IP in the Jetty Server. Thank you. MessageProcess.JPG

Sent from the Jetty Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Back to the top