Re: [jetty-dev] How can I implement order guaranteed request for each Client IP?

Sean,

Even if Jetty did impose an order constraint between different connections (which it does not), this order would not be guaranteed at the client.  Different connections may be buffer or even routed differently through the network and packets in one connection may overtake packets in other connections from the same client.

So what you are trying to do is simply impossible at the network transport level.

If you want ordering, then you either have to use a single connection or somehow impose an ordering at the application level.

regards