Re: [jetty-dev] SharedBlockingCallback:Thread-X: Blocker not complete Blocker

Emily,

I'm surprised you are having issues with SharedBlockingCallback in 9.2.x, as most of the problems we had with that were in 9.3.x releases.

Either way, it is going to be very difficult for us to give any open source support on 9.2.x releases, as they are very old. But 9.2.22 is the latest on that series, so it is the best one to try.

Note that running any public application on java 1.7 could be insecure as that is end-of-life and there are no longer any security updates, specially for SSL where there are known exploits.

regards