From: Henning Baldersheim (Basecamp) <notifications@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 22 September 2017 at 16:39
Subject: Re: (Yahoo! / Enterprise Lifecycle Support [8x5]) Large throughput reduction after upgrading from 9.4.6 to 9.4.7
To: gregw@xxxxxxxxxxx

Write ABOVE THIS LINE to post a reply or view this on Basecamp

Henning Baldersheim Henning Baldersheim posted a comment about this message on Basecamp.

Re: Large throughput reduction after upgrading from 9.4.6 to 9.4.7

All our performance tests are run 48 core machines. Dual Xeon 2880 v3 cpus.

View this on Basecamp

This email was sent to: Jesse McConnell, Greg Wilkins, Jan Bartel, Simone Bordet, Joakim Erdfelt, Allen Reese, Chris Walker, Olivier Lamy, Henning Baldersheim, Bjørn C Seime, balder@xxxxxxxx, mujibur@xxxxxxxx, Allen Reese, and Bjørn Christian Seime.

Stop receiving emails about this message.