Re: [jetty-dev] deriving a list of historical fixes over jetty versions?

it is also published to maven central with each release

http://central.maven.org/maven2/org/eclipse/jetty/jetty-project/9.4.6.v20170531/jetty-project-9.4.6.v20170531-version.txt

It is also present in the jetty-distribution itself as VERSION.txt

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell