Re: [jetty-dev] Staged Potential Release: Jetty 9.2.22.v20170531

The backport will be tough, lots of Java 1.8 techinques and classes are used in RolloverFileOutputStream that are incompatible for Jetty 9.2.x

Andreas Stubenrauch has reported something new with RolloverFileOutputStream.
The bug linked to and commits are not relevant for Jetty 9.2.x as that older Jetty is not using the Java 1.8 techniques present in Jetty 9.3.x+ that triggered the fault there.

Joakim Erdfelt / joakim@xxxxxxxxxxx