Re: [jetty-dev] Jetty migration from 8.1.4 to 9.4.5 -- Need Jetty-jsp version

Note that one big change in Jetty since 8 is that the module system has become more important.

So unless you have heavily used the internal APIs of jetty, it is probably best to not port your configuration, but rather start fresh with a distribution of jetty-9.4, read the doco about how to configure a JETTY_BASE directory, add the modules you think you need, then deploy your app and see what breaks.

If it is an embedded application with lots of calls to the API, the you'd probably be best to post a summary of the broken APIs that you are using and we can suggest where to look.

regards