Re: [jetty-dev] Clarification on synchronous and asynchronous request model for Jetty

Hi,

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 2:03 AM, Neha Munjal <neha.munjal3@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks Simone. That means we need to use a HTTP/2 server as a forward proxy
> server for HTTP/2 communication.
> Also wanted to confirm if it would be fine to set this proxy server to the
> high level HTTP Client object that uses lower level Http2Client to perform
> HTTP/2 communication, as HttpClient API provides APIs to set the proxy
> configuration.

What I'm saying is that you cannot use HttpClient with the HTTP/2
transport and set a proxy, and then trying to hit "https" URIs because
CONNECT over HTTP/2 has not been implemented yet.

On the other hand, it is fine using a HTTP/2 server with a client to
implement a reverse proxy.

--
Simone Bordet
----