[jetty-dev] Attempting to integrate quickstart in the build process

Hi all

I'm struggling with the quickstart documentation [1] and I haven't been able to trigger it so far I would like to pre generate quickstart-web.xml, so that the docker jetty image packed with my war will have shorter startup times.

It's unclear
- if the contex file must still be created, even if quickstart file is pregenerated - how I will know quickstart has been used, despite the supposed shorter startup times

I have found no example of maven/gradle integration, and the docs don't describe one.

Is anyone using it? How did you integrate it?

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/9.4.x/quickstart-webapp.html

Back to the top