Re: [jetty-dev] jetty 9.4.4 creates HttpClient threads with WebSockets module enabled

Michele,
there is an unfortunate aspect of the standard websocket API that is requires all the machinery of the client side to be available.    However, I was under the impression that we didn't start it unless it was required to be used.

We will review.